- 2018, various short film projects at HFF Munich
- 2018, spec-spot, "Levi´s Made for Strength",
HFF Munich and Schmidbauer Film
- 2019, art department assistent, short film, "Love and 50 Megatons", at Filmakademie, Baden-Württemberg
- 2019, set decoration trainee, "Stowaway", augenschein Filmproduktion
- 2020, short film, "The Border Man", at Filmakademie, Baden-Württemberg
- 2020, short film, "Highscore Heaven", at Filmakademie, Baden-Württemberg
- 2021, stop-motion series, "The Last Bar", at Filmakademie, Baden-Württemberg
- 2021, spot for Datev eG, The Sweetspot GmbH
- 2022, series testimonial, "Black Savior", at Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg
- 2022, historical short film, "Sturm und Drang", HFF Munich and Schmidbauer Film
Image on the left: © Niji Illustrations, 2021
Ann-Kathrin "Anka" Eberhard, developed her love for film quite early on, with a lot of passion especially for sci-fi, fantasy, period dramas and anime from Japan.
After school she went on to study architecture at the Technical University of Munich in 2014, to be creative and be able to design new places. She soon realized that architecture comes with many laws and rules and that the freedom to develop something new with each project was missing. So she decided to try out film and hasn´t looked back.
In 2019 she started studying production design at the Filmakademie, Baden-Württemberg, where she finished her Diploma in June 2022.
Her diploma project "The Last Bar", which is a stop-motion animation series pilot, will be finished in October 2022.
Her latest project called Sturm und Drang, which is a diploma short film at the HFF Munich, will be finished in spring 2023.